2019 Hotel Reservations
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa located in Rancho Mirage, moments from Palm Springs is the 2019 Insolvency Conference host hotel. CBF has arranged for reduced room rates starting at $179 plus tax & fees for various room types Wednesday thru Saturday night. The group rate will be honored three days pre & post conference based on availability. The Resort offers every activity
your family needs for an unforgettable desert oasis experience! You must be a registered conference attendee prior to making room reservations.
Run of House Room $179
View Rooms $219
Resort Suites $269
BOOK EARLY FOR PREFERRED ROOM TYPE
Online: CLICK HERE
by Phone: 1-877-253-0041
Group Code: CBF
Conference Dates: Thursday, May 16 - Sunday, May 19, 2019
Reservation Deadline: April 19, 2019
The following events take place on Thursday, May 16th:
- California Bankruptcy Forum State Board of Directors Meeting
- California Bankruptcy Journal Board of Directors Meeting
- Sponsors, Exhibitors, Board of Directors Welcome Reception
- Open Night for Private Entertaining
- Note: Conference Education begins Friday at 11am. Book a room Thursday night to ensure attendance to Friday morning CLE ethics session.
Conference Group Rate Includes Complimentary:
- Wireless internet access in guestrooms
- 10% Discount on spa services
- Fitness center access, use of 3 pools, lighted tennis courts, miniature golf, putting greens, volleyball, jogging/fitness trails and bicycles
- Day use of spa facilities; steam room, whirlpool, relaxation room and renewal room
- Hideaway arcade games and table tennis
- Shuttle service within the resort and to the Gary Player Golf Course
- View the full list of included amenities here
Cancellations must be made forty-eight (48) hours prior to arrival or will be subject to one night’s room rate fee. Early departures are subject to one night’s room rate fee. If cancellations, late arrivals or checkout earlier that the dates reserved cause CBF to pay for your room night(s) through attrition charges, you agree that CBF may charge your credit card or bill you for any changes CBF is required to pay the hotel for a portion of your reservation. To change or cancel, call Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa Reservations at 760-328-5955. By registering in the group block you approve the hotel providing your registration information to the conference organizers for event management purposes.
Conference Hotel Address:
Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
71333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
The Palm Springs International Airport offers eleven airlines providing more than 33 non-stop destinations.
Ground Transportation to Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort to/from Palm Springs International Airport.
The hotel does not provide shuttle service. Estimated taxi or Uber fare one way is $24
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa has six complimentary electric vehicle charging stations on property reserved for guest use.